Safe, effective drug/alcohol treatment
All across this country in small towns, rural areas and cities, alcoholism and drug abuse are destroying the lives of men, women and their families. Where to turn for help? What to do when friends, dignity and perhaps employment are lost?
The answer is Palm Partners Treatment Center. It’s a proven path to getting sober and staying sober.
Palm Partners’ innovative and consistently successful treatment includes: a focus on holistic health, a multi-disciplinary approach, a 12-step treatment program and customized aftercare. Depend on us for help with:
- Alcohol Addiction
- Drug Abuse
- Alcohol Treatment
- Alcohol Detox
- Alcohol Rehab
- Drug Addiction
- Drug Rehab
- Drug Addiction Treatment
- Prescription Drug Abuse
- Drug Detox
- Teen drug Abuse
- Co-Occurring disorder treatment
- Dual Diagnosis
- Opiates Detox
- Detox Center in Florida
- Prescription drug abuse in Florida
Palm Partners: Our Guarantee
No one can guarantee or promise complete recovery or freedom from alcohol or addiction issues for life. Palm Partners, however offers a limited guarantee that entitles someone who has successfully completed our 90 day residential program and then engages in our recovery coaching program for one year to return to treatment free of cost if they relapse. This guarantee is on the following terms, so please read carefully:
- Provided the individual has been in a Residential Treatment Facility for 90 consecutive days of residential care, and then is compliant with the Coaching Program for a consecutive 90 day period after that. If such an individual relapses, they may return for a one-time thirty day Residential treatment at the facility under our discretion, free of charge.
- A “relapse” means using alcohol, illicit drugs or non-prescribed medication. The “facility under our discretion” means a Palm Healthcare Company Treatment facility, with consideration to what is available at the time.
- Palm Partners retains the right to refuse a second Residential treatment to an individual who was discharged for disruptive behavior, harm to other clients, or noncompliance with our Residential Procedures the first time. Should an individual be discharged from the second Residential treatment, he/she will forfeit any unused balance of time. This is in order to ensure the safety and recovery of all clients.
- Note that the above offer is exclusive of medication costs and medical detoxification.
Connect with us
Photo Gallery and Tour
Photographs and 360° tours of the Treatment Facilities, Residence Hall, and more.
Addiction Training Institute
The Addiction Institute is comprised of a number of educational initiatives that provide state of the art training and educational opportunities.