Safe, effective drug/alcohol treatment
All across this country in small towns, rural areas and cities, alcoholism and drug abuse are destroying the lives of men, women and their families. Where to turn for help? What to do when friends, dignity and perhaps employment are lost?
The answer is Palm Partners Treatment Center. It’s a proven path to getting sober and staying sober.
Palm Partners’ innovative and consistently successful treatment includes: a focus on holistic health, a multi-disciplinary approach, a 12-step treatment program and customized aftercare. Depend on us for help with:
Change is what you want to notice.
Particularly pay attention to significant changes in appearance, behavior or personality.Please be aware, however, that some of the symptoms below can be related to stress, depression or other problems. In any case, if several of these symptoms persist, consult a medical professional or treatment center.
Physical warning signs
- Bloodshot eyes, pupils that are larger or smaller
- Chronically inflamed or runny nose
- Sore throat, coughing, nausea, vomiting
- Changes in appetite or sleep patterns, sudden weight loss or gain
- Deterioration of physical appearance and personal grooming habits
- Unusual smells on breath, body or clothing
- Tremors, slurred speech, jittery movements, impaired coordination
- Drop in attendance and performance at work or school
- Withdrawal from family activities such as meals and celebrations
- Lack of self-discipline in following rules, completing chores, keeping appointments
- Unexplained need for money or financial problems, leading to borrowing or stealing
- Engaging in secretive or suspicious behaviors
- Sudden change in friends, hangouts, hobbies
- Frequently getting into fights, accidents, illegal activities
- Unexplained change in personality or attitude
- Sudden mood swings, irritability, angry outbursts
- Unusual hyperactivity, agitation, giddiness
- Lack of motivation, appearing lethargic or “spaced out”
- Showing fear, anxiety, paranoia
- Overly self-centered
- Manipulating others to handle the problems or bear the consequences
- Strained communication in discussing important issues or concerns
To get professional help from one of the most effective Drug/Alcohol Treatment Programs, call 1-877-711-4673.
Connect with us
Photo Gallery and Tour
Photographs and 360° tours of the Treatment Facilities, Residence Hall, and more.
Addiction Training Institute
The Addiction Institute is comprised of a number of educational initiatives that provide state of the art training and educational opportunities.