Palm Partners Guarantee
No one can guarantee or promise complete recovery or freedom from alcohol or addiction issues for life. Palm Partners, however, does offer a limited guarantee that entitles someone who has successfully completed our 90 day Residential Program and then engages in our Recovery Coaching Program to return for treatment free of cost if they relapse.
THIS GUARANTEE IS ON THE FOLLOWING TERMS, SO PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
- 90 DAYS OF RESIDENTIAL CARE AND COACHING. A client is eligible for the 90-day guarantee provided the individual has been in a Residential Treatment Facility for 90 consecutive days of residential care, and then is compliant with the Coaching Program for a consecutive 90 day period after that. If such an individual relapses, they may return for a one-time 30 Day period of Residential Treatment at the facility under our discretion, free of charge.
- CRITERIA FOR RE-ADMISSION. A “relapse” means using alcohol, illicit drugs or non-prescribed medication. The “facility under our discretion” means a Palm Healthcare Company Treatment facility, with consideration to what is available at the time.
- RIGHTS FOR REFUSAL. Palm Partners retains the right to refuse a second Residential Treatment period to an individual who was previously discharged for:
- Disruptive behavior
- Harm to other clients
- Noncompliance with our Residential Procedures
Should an individual be discharged from the second Residential Treatment, he/she will forfeit any unused balance of time. This is in order to ensure the safety and recovery of all clients.
- OFFER IS EXCLUSIVE. Note that the above offer is exclusive of medication costs and medical detoxification.