Chemical dependency challenges and strains the lives of many. Addiction doesn’t just effect the individual. Its weight is dispersed to family members and friends. If you or your loved one has decided to take the reigns of your life and set forth on a journey to recovery, know that Palm Partners is here to help.
Palm Partners provides comprehensive drug treatment in Florida. Located in beautiful Delray Beach, our solutions for substance abuse are comprehensive as we are a state-licensed alcohol and drug treatment center. Our team has helped individuals get clean and lead healthy lifestyles since 1994. By offering a calming, constructive environment and a specialized clinical staff, Palm Partners helps individuals manage their addictions and achieve sobriety by healing the mind, body, and spirit.
Call today to learn about our South Florida drug rehab programs: 877- 711-4673.
Affordable, Effective Treatment
Palm Partners is one of the most successful drug treatment centers in Florida at the fraction of the price. Call us to discuss pricing and get more information about covering your costs with health insurance or a payment plan that works for you.
Recovering from an addiction starts with recognizing the problem and learning to lead a healthy lifestyle. Using relapse prevention techniques, state-of-the-art neurobiological strategies, and 12-Step recovery plans, we teach individuals that alcoholism and addiction are manageable diseases that can be conquered.
The Importance of Wellness
Palm Partners takes a wholesome approach to healing that promotes wellness and healthy living. Individuals who receive treatment counseling or clinical hypnotherapy can also practice meditation and yoga. Our holistic drug rehab program affirms that we strongly believe that teaching participants to lead healthier lifestyles is a key factor in relapse prevention. By using various approaches in our addiction program, our supportive and dedicated clinical team offers tools and advise that will last.
Find your solace with the effective Florida drug treatment provided at Palm Partners.
Quality treatment begins with devoted staff who will work together and provide comprehensive care. The staff at Palm Partners treats patients with sensibility and unparalleled attention. We employ highly qualified addiction specialists and counselors who help you or your loved one get sober and stay sober.
Our methods are based on a clinical approach to treat chemical dependency while teaching patients the skills to manage their own conditions. Palm Partners is recognized for our Florida residential treatment program and our outpatient program.
Call today to speak with a representative: 877- 711-4673.
Palm Partners Addiction Programs
The drug rehab programs we provide at Palm Partners include:
- Residential Treatment – In-patient drug rehab programs are ideal for individuals with a high potential to relapse.
- Outpatient Programs – Patients in outpatient programs receive the drug rehab support they need to recover while remaining at their current jobs.
- Dual Diagnosis Program – This program helps individuals manage co-occurring psychiatric disorders and addictions.
- Women’s Program – Many patients opt for a program that focuses on the distinctive needs of women battling addiction.
- Stress and Trauma Program – Patients learn coping skills for dealing with addiction as a result of a stressor or traumatic incident.
- Extended Care – Additional or extended care can supplement any treatment program.
- Aftercare – Patients who need a different level of support after completing their treatment can opt for aftercare.
- Phases and Advancements – Palm Partners has structured our drug rehab programs with separate phases for each participant to achieve.
The Road to Recovery
Addiction can have deep roots, but a healthy lifestyle is not far. Palm Partners has the ultimate Florida drug treatment and solution. If you or your loved one need help in overcoming the strains of chemical dependency, trust in Palm Partner’s highly qualified clinical staff. We are standing by for you.
Call today to speak with a with a crisis counselor: 877- 711-4673.