Looking for a way out of the turmoil of drug addiction or alcohol abuse? Palm Partners is a state-licensed drug and alcohol rehab treatment facility located in Delray Beach, Florida. Our team has helped individuals overcome their chemical dependency since 1994.
Our distinct and successful program is what sets us apart to the benefit of you or your loved one. The combination of our soothing environment and highly qualified clinical staff helps individuals manage their addictions and achieve sobriety by healing the mind, body, and spirit.
The first part of the battle is realizing that narcotics addiction is a problem. Palm Partners helps individuals get on the best track to a healthy, fulfilling lifestyle.
Call today to learn about our South Florida drug rehab programs: 877- 711-4673.
Affordable, Effective Treatment
Palm Partners is one of the most successful rehab treatment centers in the country at the fraction of the price. Call us to discuss pricing and get more information about covering your costs with health insurance or a payment plan that works for you.
Recovering from an addiction starts with recognizing the problem and learning to lead a healthy lifestyle. In accordance with the nation’s most acclaimed drug rehabilitation centers, Palm Partners uses relapse prevention techniques, state-of-the-art neurobiological strategies, and 12-Step recovery plans. Our rehab programs teach individuals that alcoholism and addiction are manageable diseases that can be conquered.
The Importance of Wellness
Palm Partners’ approach is effective and ensures long-lasting results because we utilize a variety of proven methods used in modern drug treatment centers. We tailor our healing programs to individual needs to promote wellness and healthy living. Individuals are given resourceful information on practices. Our staff provides counseling treatment or clinical hypnotherapy, as well as meditation and yoga. Practice makes perfect, and our clinical professionals are qualified in a variety of rehabilitation programs to help our patients master the skills needed to succeed in recovery.
Our holistic drug rehab program affirms that we strongly believe that teaching participants to lead healthier lifestyles is a key factor in relapse prevention. For the most effective treatment, Palm Partners uses various approaches in our drug rehab program.
The best treatment is always deeply rooted within a resourceful and dedicated staff. Palm Partners drug rehab facility treats patients around the clock. We employ highly qualified addiction specialists and counselors who help you or your loved one get sober and stay sober. Our programs use a clinical approach to treat chemical dependency while teaching patients the skills to manage their own conditions.
Call today to speak with a representative: 877- 711-4673.
Palm Partners Addiction Programs
The drug rehab programs we provide at Palm Partners include:
- Residential Treatment – In-patient drug rehab programs are ideal for individuals with a high potential to relapse.
- Outpatient Programs – Patients in outpatient programs receive the drug rehab support they need to recover while remaining at their current jobs.
- Dual Diagnosis Program – This program helps individuals manage co-occurring psychiatric disorders and addictions.
- Women’s Program – Many patients opt for a program that focuses on the distinctive needs of women battling addiction.
- Stress and Trauma Program – Patients learn coping skills for dealing with addiction as a result of a stressor or traumatic incident.
- Extended Care – Additional or extended care can supplement any treatment program.
- Aftercare – Patients who need a different level of support after completing their treatment can opt for aftercare.
- Phases and Advancements – Palm Partners has structured our drug rehab programs with separate phases for each participant to achieve.
The Road to Recovery
Although the road to recovery is not an easy one, Palm Partners is here to ensure you or your loved one receive top-notch, comprehensive treatment every step of the way. Find out if Palm Partners, South Florida’s revered residential treatment center, is right for you.
Call today to speak with a with a crisis counselor: 877- 711-4673.