The differences between luxury addiction treatment and a traditional drug rehab in FL are more related to the financial aspects than those of treatment quality. Many traditional drug rehabs offer exceptional treatment, resources and staff but due to financial constraints do not offer some of the lavish accommodations and amenities that luxury treatment centers do. Even though luxury addiction treatment and a traditional drug rehab in FL are different this does not mean that a traditional drug rehab in FL is any better or worse than luxury addiction treatment. Here are some the biggest differences between luxury addiction treatment and a traditional drug rehab in FL.
- Accommodations: This is a huge player in the difference between luxury and traditional rehab facilities. Luxury addiction treatment tends to have more spacious and beautiful comfortable surroundings in comparison to a traditional drug rehab in FL. At a luxury treatment center you can expect to stay in nothing less than a plush condo, suite, beach house, mansion, bungalow, penthouse, etc. The more expensive the rehab, you can expect to enjoy some pretty grandiose.
- Transportation Services: Making the decision to enter into a rehab facility leaves you asking many questions, one of them being – how will I get around? Although your focus should be on getting treatment and not transportation, when it comes to luxury rehabs you might get a lot more. Most luxury addiction treatment centers offer limousine services or personal drivers to its clients. Traditional drug rehabs in FL usually do not offer personal drivers but provide shuttle services and group busing to and from treatment.
- Nutritionist: At luxury addiction treatment and a traditional drug rehabs in FL each person is offered the ability to learn about nutrition. Good nutrition is vital to a successful recovery, especially when addiction can overpower the need to eat proper and healthy meals. The difference in nutrition services offered by luxury addiction treatment and a traditional drug rehabs in FL range from personal nutritionists, catered meals, personal fitness instructors and exercise plans.
- Spa Experience: At a traditional drug rehab in FL you may get to experience a massage once or twice but at a luxury addiction treatment the entire spa experience is at your fingertips. You can expect to have the opportunity to take advantage of all spa services on a weekly basis.
- Catering and Gourmet Foods: Another difference between luxury addiction treatment and a traditional drug rehab in FL is the way you eat. At a luxury addiction treatment center you have special catered meals for you that are only gourmet. You can request special meals and also work with your nutritionist on these things where as a traditional drug rehab in FL has a basic cafeteria breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Deep sea fishing and equine therapy: These are things at a luxury addiction treatment center you can choose to experience if you want whereas at a traditional drug rehab in FL you may not have these options at all.
The difference between luxury addiction treatment and a traditional drug rehab in FL may seem large and gaping now that we have gone over some of the differences but the truth of the matter is when it comes to getting your life back and making paramount changes there is no difference in drug alcohol treatment. The fundamental purpose of any drug treatment regardless of whether or not is a luxury addiction treatment center or a traditional drug rehab in FL is to help each individual make a change for the rest of their lives that allows them to live life to the fullest while also solving the drink and drug problem.